When renting a car in Turkey, our company requires different documents based on the customer's origin. For tourists visiting from other countries, a specific set of documents is necessary, which differs from the requirements for those who are residents of Turkey. Regardless of the customer's origin, all must provide general personal information. This includes their residential address and contact details such as their full name and phone number. Additionally, international visitors may need to provide their passport and an international driving permit, whereas residents might only need to present their national ID and a valid Turkish driving license.
Required documents for rent a car in Turkey (tourists and visitors):
- Copy of international driver's license
- Passport copy
- Copy of Turkey tourist visa
- Deposit or cash guarantee amount (it will be returned to you after 25 working days after the wrong driving inquiry)
Note: In case of delivery of the car at the airport, it is necessary to present a plane ticket
Required documents for people living in Turkey:
- Copy of Turkey driver's license (if you live in Turkey, driving with an international license is not approved by the Türkiye government)
- Passport copy
- Turkey residence card or visa
- Deposit or cash guarantee amount
Note: Your home or hotel location, room number, correct phone number, and first and last name are also required.
Steps for renting your car online with SAADATRENT
- Login to your account or sign up at saadatrent.com if you haven’t already registered
- Select the rental service of your choosing (with or without a driver) and pickup/return location in Dubai
- Find the car you want to drive from the list of available cars for rent
- Submit the required information in the given boxes (be sure to double-check) and upload your documents accordingly or if required send them to us via WhatsApp or Post
- Wait for our team to contact you to finalize the process
- After your process has been acknowledged you must choose a method of payment
- For your convenience, you will receive a copy of your rental contract with SAADATRENT
- Now, all you have to do is pick up your car at your specified location (please note that the car will only be handed to the party who has signed the contract)
By following these steps, you can rent a car in Istanbul or other cities in an easy way.
Included Services for car rental in Turkey:
- Complimentary GPS System.
- Generous 150 km/day allowance.
- Round-the-clock Roadside Assistance.
- Standard insurance coverage.
- Our base insurance package, provided with all our vehicles, encompasses fundamental financial protection. It's crucial to understand that with this insurance, renters bear financial responsibility for any significant damages.
- Coverage includes:
- Extended Roadside Assistance
- Saadatrent Safety Commitment (SSP)
- Full Theft Protection
- Price Daily: Complimentary
For further information or if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24/7 customer service—we're here to assist you.